Terms and Conditions
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY .
Our Terms and Conditions agreement includes the terms, the rules and the guidelines of acceptable behavior, plus other useful sections, to which users must agree in order to use or access website.
These terms and conditions govern your use of this website; by using this website, you accept these terms and conditions in full. If you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use this website.
[You must be at least 18 years of age to use this website. By using this website and by agreeing to these terms and conditions you warrant and represent that you are at least 18 years of age.]
By accessing & using this site, you acknowledge that you have read & understand these Terms & Conditions, & that you accept them & even agree to be legally bound by them. You should not use this site if you have any objections to any of these Terms & Conditions.
For the purpose of this Website, User shall mean any person who uses the Website, and/or any of the services provided on the Website including but not limited to any person who posts any content including but not limited to text, data, images, video, information, and other materials or services on the Website or who views such content or materials. The BrideGroomPoint.com’s own records of the use of the Website maintained through computer systems or otherwise shall be deemed accepted as conclusive and binding proof of such use.
The BrideGroomPoint.com reserves the absolute discretion to amend, delete or supplement any of these terms at any time, which amendment, deletion or supplement as the case may be shall automatically become binding on the User when the amendment, deletion or supplement is made on the Website. Some other Acknowledgement –
- The Member acknowledges and understands that the Agreement is an electronic contract that sets out the legally binding terms of your use of the BrideGroomPoint.com and the membership under it. The Agreement can be modified by Service Provider from time-to-time such modifications will be effective immediately
- User/Member have the right to withdraw consent any time after entering into Agreement subject to terms and conditions contained in the Agreement. To withdraw your consent User/Member please contact the Service Provider thorough site administrator in writing, thereafter Service Provider will discontinue the then-current username and password. This means that User/Member will not have the right to use the BrideGroomPoint.com unless, and until, Service Provider issues user a new username and password or re-register User after User electronically agreeing to a fresh Agreement. User/Member withdrawal of consent shall be effective within a reasonable time after Service Provider receive User/Member withdrawal notice described above.
- In order to retain this electronic Agreement and access BrideGroomPoint.com, User/Member must have access to the World Wide Web, either directly or through devices that access web-based content. User/Member will be solely responsible for payment of hardware, software, data charges and service fee associated with such access. The role of the Service Provider is to provide its User/Member limited access to BrideGroomPoint.com only.
- That the User/Member understands that the profile which shall be made by User and uploaded on the BrideGroomPoint.com shall be at complete discretion of the Service Provider who can refuse to register the same without assigningany reason.
The use of this Website by you may be discontinued, terminated or limited at any time by the BrideGroomPoint.comwithout any notice to you if you violate any part of the Terms or for anyreason whatsoever.
- 18 years or above(if you are a woman) or 21 years or above (if you are a man);
- Legally competent to enter into a valid contract marriage as per the law applicable to you, and Not prohibited or prevented by any court applicable law for the time being in force from entering into a valid contract or marriage.
- Competent to enter into a valid marriage as per the laws of the church.
- Republish material from this website (including republication on another website).
- Sell, Rent or Sub-License material from the website.
- Show any material from the website in public.
- Reproduce, Duplicate, Copy or otherwise exploit material on this website for a Commercial purpose.
- Edit or otherwise modify any material on the website.
- Redistribute material from this website except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution
Registration with the Website
To avail some of the services on the Website such as express interest in a member or of premium services offered by the BrideGroomPoint.com users will be required to register with the Website. The first step in the registration process is for you to fill up the registration form available at website or manually at the office. During the process of registration or otherwise, you may be required to furnish information, (personal or otherwise). You shall ensure that you furnish accurate, complete and up-to-date information.
Upon successful registration, you will be given a user name and password. By applying for registration you confirm and agree that you will be the sole and exclusive owner and that you accept sole responsibility for the use, confidentiality and protection of the user name and password as well as for all actions initiated using your username and password,. Your registration with the Website is for your personal use. All statements made and acts or omissions that occur while your user name and password are being used shall be deemed to have originated conclusively from your end and you shall be responsible for the same and /or any misuse thereof.
Multiple registrations of the same person are not allowed on the Website. The BrideGroomPoint.com reserves the right to deactivate all multiple registrations by the same user without any refund of fees.
You are required to immediately notify the BrideGroomPoint.com in writing on becoming aware of any loss, theft or unauthorized use of your user name and/or password or any inaccurate information in relation to your use of the Website or our services. BrideGroomPoint.com disclaims any liability for such loss, theft or unauthorized use and consequences thereof. On receipt of such a complaint your name will be blocked and to avail further service you will have to again register with the website as if a fresh user, complying with other formalities contained herein.
If any information provided by you for registration or otherwise if found to be untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or the BrideGroomPoint.com has grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or complete, the BrideGroomPoint.com has the right to suspend or terminate your registration with the Website and refuse you any and all current or future use of the Website(or any portion thereof).
Membership: Term, Fee and Security
- The BrideGroomPoint.com intended only to serve as a preliminary medium of contact and information for its users/members, who have bona fide intentions to enter into a matrimonial alliance. BrideGroomPoint.com does not purport to a marriage or business bureau or a dating/contact website its only a Service Provider providing an online platform to its Users /Members. The information which is updated on the platform by User/Member of the BrideGroomPoint.com is not verified or investigated the same is left open for verification by the User/Member who intends to use such information.
- BrideGroomPoint.com presumes that each and every Member/User, who logs on to the website has an intention to get married/enter into a matrimonial alliance and not otherwise. BrideGroomPoint.com under no circumstances shall be responsible for any loss or damage resulting from anyone’s use of BrideGroomPoint.com and /or any Content posted on the website or transmitted to Users/Members. There can be exchange of matrimonial profile(s) through or by LoveVivah.com; Service Provider shall not be responsible for any loss or damage to any individual arising in/out of, or subsequent to, matrimonial relations established pursuant to use of the service provided by BrideGroomPoint.com
- In order to access the complete features of BrideGroomPoint.com including but not limiting to the contact details of other users, all paid members must link their BrideGroomPoint.com account with their Aadhaar number or furnish any of the other valid verification documents as required. Without linking Aadhaar or other valid documents, even a paid user will not be eligible to gain access to contact details of other users on BrideGroomPoint.com
- BrideGroomPoint.com bills for using the paid service through online membership account. Member agrees to pay all charges at the prices you agreed to for any usage by you or other persons (including your agents) using your Billing Account. User/Member authorizes BrideGroomPoint.com to charge your chosen payment provider for the Service. User/Member agrees to make payment using payment method given on BrideGroomPoint.com and will be responsible for payment if someone has used his/her User Id and password to perform activity on the account. Lovevivah.com may correct any billing errors or mistakes that it makes even if it has already requested or received payment..
- Free subscription service will continue indefinitely until cancelled by Service Provider for violation of terms of the present Agreement. That User/Member on the basis of the payment plan opted shall be allowed limited access to the BrideGroomPoint.com Once the term of the payment plan expires, the services which were of paid nature will discontinue. However, thereafter the User/Member shall be entitled to use free services offered on the BrideGroomPoint.com
- This Agreement will remain in full force and effect while Member accesses the BrideGroomPoint.com Member may terminate its membership at any time, for any reason, by sending a written request to Customer Support Team. No refund will be made for any unused services, benefits, membership fee or charges. If BrideGroomPoint.comterminates any membership of person/registered user on the BrideGroomPoint.com because of breach of this Agreement, in such scenario Member will not be entitled to any refund of unused membership fees/services. All decisions regarding the termination of accounts shall be made at the sole discretion of Service Provider. Service Provider is not required to provide Member any notice or reason prior to terminating the membership. After termination of membership or subscription, all terms that by their nature may survive termination of this Agreement shall be deemed to survive such termination.
- The Member/User agrees and understands that the information which is being uploaded by the Member/User shall be in the public domain which is open for access for everyone which is on World Wide Web. Whenever, the said information is called in question by any government agency for any fraud, illegal activity, or any other wrong doing the same shall be provided to such agency without any prior notice to the Member/User.
- You can initiate chat only if you are a paid member. You can chat with your contacts/registered members/active members. Each time you initiate a chat with a new member/member out of your contact list, your overall contact limit will get automatically reduced. Besides, your contact numbers will also get reduced if you will view a contact to make a call or for any other communication.
- Non-commercial Use by Members: The BrideGroomPoint.com is for the personal use of individual Members only and may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavors. Member should not use the BrideGroomPoint.com for any purpose other than matrimonial alliance. Illegal and/or unauthorized usage of the BrideGroomPoint.com , including collecting usernames and/or email addresses of members by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email and unauthorized framing of or linking to the BrideGroomPoint.com may be investigated, and appropriate legal action will be taken, including but not limiting to, civil, criminal, and injunctive redress. Members acknowledges and understands that access to the BrideGroomPoint.com is with the permission of Service Provider, such access can be revoked at any time, for any reason, at the sole discretion of Service Provider.
- Account Security: Users/Members are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the username and password that one designate during the Registration process and Users/Members are fully responsible for all activities that occur under their username and password. User/Member should immediately notify Service Provider of any unauthorized use of their credential or any other breach of security. Service Provider will not be liable for any loss or damage to the Member/User or any third party on account of any breach on part of Member/User. User/Member should use particular caution when accessing account from a public or shared computer so that others are not able to view or record your password or other personal information. In case of sharing of computer with others, you are at a risk of someone misusing your account. You should consider disabling your auto-sign in features.
Contents you have posted on site
- User/Member undertakes and acknowledges that they will not publish contents of the nature that are defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, obscene, profane, offensive, sexually oriented, threatening, harassing, racially offensive, or illegal material, or any material that infringes or violates another party's rights (including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights, and rights of privacy and publicity).
- User/Member undertakes and acknowledges that they will not provide inaccurate, misleading or false information to others. User/Member will be directly responsible for any actions by others for the contents published by them on BrideGroomPoint.com . If any of the information provided by User/Member subsequently becomes inaccurate, misleading or false, User/Member is required to correct that information. It is User/Member responsibility to ensure that all false and misleading information is removed from the BrideGroomPoint.com immediately. All information you include/update/share in User/Member profile must be accurate, current and complete.
- User/Member undertakes and acknowledges that BrideGroomPoint.com at its sole discretion, may review and remove published contents that violate this Agreement or which might be offensive, illegal, or that might violate the rights, harm, or threaten the safety of members and non-members visitors to the site.
- Website is an endeavor to help you find your dream life partner (prospect) through of process of automated searching, shortlisting and contacting prospects amongst our registered members.
- Website obligation is only to provide an interface to its registered members to search their prospect themselves without any assistance from third party / persons from amongst the other registered members of the Website. You agree that the system generated search results of BrideGroomPoint /Website are only of the profiles registered members on Website.
- The search conducted by any BrideGroomPoint member and the results thereof are automatically generated, and based on the partner preference set by you. In the event BrideGroomPointmember changes their partner preference on the Website, then the automated system generated prospect results of the Website may also undergo corresponding change.
User/Member undertakes and acknowledges that by publishing contents on BrideGroomPoint.com, you automatically grant right to BrideGroomPoint.com, its affiliates, an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, fully paid, worldwide license to use, copy, perform, display, reproduce, adapt, modify and distribute such information and published content and to prepare derivative works of, or incorporate into other works, such information and content, and to grant and authorize sublicenses of the foregoing. You further represent and warrant that public posting and use of your content by BrideGroomPoint.com will not infringe or violate the rights of any third party.